Jonny On It COVID-19 Response
To our valued Customers and Pro Partners:
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to disrupt daily life, Jonny On It wants to assure homeowners that we want everyone to stay safe and healthy.
Jonny On It and Our Service Pros are Open
We know many of you are working from home and self-quarantining. Check with your local authorities’
guidance on business closures for area specific information. For more general information on Essential
Businesses, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
has issued an advisory memorandum that identifies essential critical infrastructure workers during the
COVID-19 response. In addition to residential and commercial real estate services, the memorandum lists
the following services required to improve, maintain, repair, and sell their homes:
“Workers such as plumbers, electricians, exterminators, builders, contractors, HVAC Technicians, landscapers, and other service providers who provide services that are necessary to maintaining the safety, sanitation, and essential operation of residences, businesses and buildings such as hospitals, senior living facilities, any temporary construction required to support COVID-19 response.”
Johnny On It is ready to help with these services anytime you need us. We’re still operating under our normal hours of operation: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’re carefully monitoring the COVID-19 situation and promoting government health and safety guidelines to minimize the spread of the virus and protect our customers and partners in the communities we serve.
Jonny On It encourages all of our customers and partners to follow guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control in efforts to slow the spread of the illness. CDC recommended practices can be found here, and we hope you consider the following:
- Do not go to work sick (or if a family member is sick and not tested).
- Carry hand sanitizer and use it minimally before and after approaching doors.
- Disinfect regularly used surfaces often (such as mobile device screens).
- Avoid shaking hands (or physical contact). Maintain a social distance of 6 feet or greater, when possible.
- Avoid touching your own face.
- Wear appropriate protective clothing, when available.
- Increase ventilation in the work space.
- Jonny On It will email all our pro partners with periodic CDC best practices information regarding Coronavirus.
- Jonny On It will pause pro partners from accepting jobs when we learn that provider has visited a home when ill.
- Jonny On It will cancel job requests from homes we learn have current COVID - 19 or flu infections.
- Jonny On It will pause partners from accepting new jobs if we learn the partner has had a case of Coronavirus outbreak or flu (amongst employees or subcontractors) -- until partner provides testing for each current employee located in the employment location.
Stay Safe and Healthy!
The Jonny On It Community is a fantastic group of homeowners, professionals and businesses. By demonstrating good habits, we hope to promote trust in this community. Thanks for all your help!